- Monday, March 24 – Singer Carmen Bradford guests with The Naples Jazz Orchestra, Cambier Park, Naples. 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 28 – From Russia With Love: Trumpeter Valery Ponomarev and saxophonist Valerie Gillespie. Jazz Club of Sarasota evening concert, Holley Hall, 709 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5 – Guitarist Howard Alden and pianist Lenore Raphael, The South County Jazz Club’s concert series at the Glenridge Performing Arts Center, Sarasota. 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 11 – Singer Giacomo Gates’ quartet, Jazz Club of Sarasota evening concert, Holley Hall, 709 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, 7:30 p.m. Gates is also at JD’s Bistro and Grille, on Saturday, April 12, shows at 6 and 8:30 p.m. 1951 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, Call (941) 255-0994 for reservations.
- Saturday, April 12 – NYC Saxophone Summit featuring tenorists Lew Del Gatto, Jeff Rupert and Jerry Weldon, as well as trumpeter Dan Miller. Footsteps to the Future benefit at Hodges University, Naples. 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 14 – Clarinetist Allen Vaché’s quintet, Charlotte County Jazz Society’s Artists Series concert, Charlotte Cultural Center in Port Charlotte. 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 16 – Trombonist Conrad Herwig is special guest with the Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra. Daniels Pavilion, Naples, 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 21 – The Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra’s tribute to Charles Mingus features bassist Kevin Mauldin. Daniels Pavilion, Naples, 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 11 – The Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra presents The Complete History of Jazz in 75 minutes. Daniels Pavilion, Naples, 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
A few local restaurants (including J.D.’s in Port Charlotte, The Orange House in Punta Gorda and The Roadhouse in Ft. Myers) offer jazz steadily, and there will be a variety of varied afternoon concerts sponsored all season by the Jazz Club of Sarasota and South County Jazz Club.